A Destination Unlike Any Other
Shop. Work. Play. Live.
Imagine a refreshing and modern master-planned development designed for your life, a place where a vibrant commercial hub and tranquil residential neighborhoods blend seamlessly into the City of Surprise.
Where every convenience is close at hand. As the vital social and economic heart of the project, more than 1200 acres are planned for a commercial core comprised of the following:
- Neighborhood and power centers, bringing a variety of national and local specialty shops along with big-box shopping destinations including Fry’s, Target and Walmart
- Office building projects that will accommodate a variety of large and small businesses
- A hospital and adjoining medical campus with urgent care, outpatient care and physician offices
- The “303 AutoShow at Prasada,” the state’s largest autoplex with more than 250 acres designed to accommodate top name automotive brands in one easy to shop location
- A regional mall, currently in the design phase, that will ultimately offer 100+ specialty retailers, department stores, restaurants and entertainment at the hub of Prasada
- Additional hospitality and entertainment venues, including a theater and restaurants, that will complement the overall master-plan vision for Prasada.
In addition, over 2000 acres dedicated to residential components from single family to multi-family, designed to come on line as the market demands.
Since 2002, the unique collaboration among Suburban Land Reserve, Macerich, WDP Partners, and RED Development has resulted in the creation of an unparalleled master-planned community that will positively impact the changing face of Surprise and the entire Northwest Valley as it develops over the coming years.
Receive the latest news on Prasada developments, partnerships and announcements.
Discover details about local consumers and potential leasing opportunities.